1. Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit payment of one third of the booking fee unless booking is made within five weeks of the start of the holiday, in which case full payment is required.
2. Payment of the balance of the holiday is due five weeks before the date from which the property is required. Failure to pay by the due date may be deemed to be a cancellation of the booking.
3. Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise agreed. Rentals commence at 3pm on the day of arrival, and end at 10am on the day of departure.
4. Cancellations should be notified in writing. The proprietors will make every effort to re-let the property; in which case a refund of the amount paid less twentyfive pounds per week booked will be made. If it is not possible to re-let, full payment will be due.
5. Clients are strongly recommended to take out holiday insurance. The proprietors can, where requested and without accepting liability for the insurance contract involved, supply details.
6. The client undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fittings and effects in or on the premises in good repair, and to leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. The client is responsible for all replacements, repairs or extra cleaning costs where these are deemed necessary. However, minor damage or breakages will not be charged for provided they are notified to the proprietors.
7. The use of the accommodation is entirely at the occupier’s own risk, and no responsibility can be accepted for any injury, or loss or damage to the occupier’s belongings, car or contents.
8. All information in the brochure is given in good faith. However, the proprietors cannot accept liability for happenings outside their reasonable control.
9. In the unlikely event of the property becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the proprietors, the proprietors will refund any monies paid in full, but the client will have no further claim.
10. The number of persons using the property is not to exceed the number stated on the booking form, unless otherwise agreed before the commencement of the holiday.
11. Use of the property is for holiday purposes only, and the client undertakes not to engage in any activity that will cause annoyance or nuisance.
12. Pets other than those stated on the booking form are not allowed. Full details of breed must be stated on the booking form. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse any dog they consider unsuitable at their complete discretion. All pets must be kept under control, not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture, and not to remain unattended in the property for long periods.
13. Smoking is not permitted in the house.
14. If a client is not entirely satisfied with the accommodation offered, this should be taken up with the proprietors immediately. No complaint can be entertained after departure from the property.